Yesterday I was asked by Yell Business to take a snap of my desk for a feature they're working on about small businesses. And they sent a super-glamorous example by a leading fashion blogger... 'crikey!' I thought.
Anyway, Yorkshire was kind and gave me thirty minutes of bright sunlight this morning before the rain came pelting down (we had snow yesterday!). And here's the result. A surprisingly glamorous snap of my desk, which is usually covered in tissues and half-drunk cups of tea.
You can see...
- fresh inspiration from my garden - anything green on these Autumn days!
- favourite oil colours I use to paint my designs
- postcards and magazine clippings for ideas
- the pound shop 'nail art' brushes I paint with
- samples from my latest collection decorated with my illustrations
- hair pins because my new fringe is usually in my eyes
- lipstick in case I have a meeting
Phew, here ends my morning as a fashion blogger. Back to those cups of tea!